A screenshot or a snapshot is essentially a picture of
what is on your computer. This page is designed to walk you
through the process of getting and using a snapshot program.
2) Click "Open"
3) Once you open the file, "Run" the installation.
4) Once installed
will appear on your
desktop. If it is not on your desktop, find it in your start menu.
Open the program by clicking (or double-clicking on it)
5) A small finger will appear by your clock in the
bottom right of your computer screen:
6) Complete whatever challenge you are needing to
complete. When you are at the moment of taking the picture,
double-click the finger (that is by the clock)
7) The following screen will appear:
8) Click on
9) A screen like so will open:
10) Do a "Right-Click" on the image.
11) In the menu select "Edit"
12) Microsoft Paint will then open. From here you
may cut out just the game screens or the important parts of the
screenshot. Or you may simple "White-Out) any information that you
do not wish for me to see, such as your name, token count, or pogo mini.
13) Once you have edited, cropped, whited-out, ect any
thing thing on the screenshot go to "File" then "Save As"
and then "Save" your image to someplace that you will
be able to find.
14) From this point you would follow the "Submissions"
procedures! (If you are using this tutorial for the PA Badges)